29 June 2007

8, 9 & 10 = 8 GB iPhone

Emily, Tracy and I went to the mall at 4:30 p.m. this afternoon and saw the very long line at the Apple store so we cut through the FYI store to the other side of the mall and found only 7 people in line at AT&T, all waiting for the new iPhone this afternoon. (We were numbers 8, 9 and 10).

At six on the dot, the doors opened. Ten minutes later we walked out with the last three available 8 Gb models at that store. The people behind us were not happy. The store got 10 of each type.

(They were planning to place orders for the rest of the people in line, they said.)

Anyway... now, after owning this thing for 3 hrs, I've got a new phone number, I've surfed the web and read the press release from my company tonight, SMS'd with a vendor, called Tracy (first) and then my Dad, answered a call from Howard, found Pizza in zip code 14450... and I can safely say this thing is amazing.

More to follow I'm sure.

No comments: