19 December 2006

Blog Tag: 5 Things You Don’t Know about Me

Oh great! Jay Small just blog tagged Howard Owens, Jack Lail and me. Just what I needed after a night of Christmas shopping!!
Here goes...


  • In the early 90's, I was an "expert" source on several stories published in the Weekly World News.

  • My iPod has nearly 8000 songs and I actually own almost every CD including all of the titles by Billy Joel, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin and Steely Dan.

  • I was a frequent flyer on the Trump Shuttle.

  • I've owned a lot of vehicles in my life including 3 jeeps, 2 TranAms, 5 pickups, 1 SUV, 7 cars and as much as I hate to admit it, a minivan.

  • I programmed my first computer game 25 years ago on a VIC-64 and saved it on a cassette tape drive.


Tag: Melinda Gipson (link to follow shortly), Jason Young and WickedLocalGirl (WLG, I'm emailing this to you so you have to tell us your blog url now :)

No comments: